Valentin Alt is a french cinematographer and colorist based in Los Angeles, California. He did an incredible cinematography on feature length documentaries, TV shows, commercials... and he is also a part of the crew for the ACES project for the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
He is graduate from the Global Cinematography Institute in Los Angeles and the American Society Of Cinematographers Masterclass in Hollywood. Reducation in London, Arri Alexa cameras and Movi System at Abel Cine in Los Angeles...
He used to work for the French National TV Channel France 3 as an aerial cinematographer and he did some work for other televisions channels.
He loves giving the best of himself and knows how to take risks in order to make each film a piece of art.
« I always design my shots for a theatrical release, I try to give the best dimension as possible to the story »
- American Society of Cinematographers (ASC) Masterclass - Graduate in Los Angeles
- Global Cinematography Institute Level II - Graduate in Los Angeles
- Global Cinematography Institute Level I - Graduate in Los Angeles
- MoVi Certified by AbelCine - Graduate in Los Angeles
- Arri Alexa: In Depth by AbelCine - Graduate in Los Angeles
- Reducation (Red Digital Cinema Cameras) - Graduate in London
- Low Budget Feature Filmmaking by National Film and Television School - Graduate in London
- Virtual Reality 360° at Drone Images Solutions - Graduate in France
- President of iShoot Productions
- Member Of "Friends Of The ASC"
- Associate photographer at iShoot Photography